Monday, October 31, 2011

10/29/11 Downtown Orlando Halloween Festival

     In  a last minute change of plans after work I went downtown Orlando to see the mass of Halloween celebrators. Man! What a crazy croud. There was a couple thousand people. The police closed off the central part of downtown. I carried around my fake Rotwieller Dog, which scared one person after another. Even a cop came over to me, I quess to tell me to put my dog on a leash, then he realized it was a stuffed animal. I saw people dressed a Terrorists, Angry Birds computer game characters, Tetris Game Peices, Vampires, Bees, Sexy Girls, Waldo (from Where's Waldo), Frankenstein's Monstor, Bruce Lee and many more. There were a lot of unidentifiable monstor costumes.
     I'm so glad my friend Dan invited me out to do this. This event made my whole Halloween season official.

No comments:

Post a Comment